Thursday, March 4, 2021

  We are using the Paper Addict Digital kit from Mommyish s on the LilyPad. for our inspiration this month. Below is the Element Pack. 



I pulled out quite a few tools to may my embellishments to go with my CKC March 2021 - Looking Forward kit. Below is just a few of them. Since I'm make most of my embellishments I also using my pile of scraps. 


I started by pulling out a few scraps and die cutting them into different shapes. After I had a pile of them I started assembling them. I used Scotch Tacky glue for the larger ones and a Zig glue pen for the smaller ones. 


The rolled flowers are just strips of paper cut with scissors and rolled up then a scrap circle behind them to hold them together. Some of the larger flowers I used pearls or beads in the center. I did ink a few of them. I think I need to try a couple of the rolled flowers with my fringe scissors. The hardest part was waiting for them to dry. 

Don't for get to check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to see more forgeries. 

Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments: