Monday, March 1, 2021

March Counterfeit Kit Reveal and Blog Hop

 Welcome to the March Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Blog Hop!. Clair is our Master Forger this month and she say's " We'll use the Paper Addict Kit from Mommish on the LilyPad. There's lot to love about the kit.  

Here is the Paper Addict Kit


Paper Addict Cards:



Paper Addict Pattern Papers:



Paper Addict Element Pack:

Our Guest Designer this month is Julie Kirk and you can find her on her Instagram account. Please stop by and say hello! As usual I will have the full Blog Hop listed below.

Now for my CKC March 2021 - Looking Forward

So I'm going rogue this month. I picked a few papers that are similar to the inspiration kit - the multi Diagonal Strip, the Polka Dot paper - mine is orange, the red squiggle paper and the blue text paper I have the red polka dot and the blue polka dot paper and a pencil paper.  I then pulled a paper from Jen Hadfield with a lot of girls on it instead of the typewriter paper. 


For my main paper kit I have Multi Strip paper and white polka dots on orange from Recollections - Home Basics paper pad (2016) the flower paper from Jen Hadfield - Chasing Adventures paper pad (2018), Creative Imaginations scalloped paper in red (unknown age), Colorbok Mint Julep (unknown age), Creative Imagination scalloped paper in blue (unknown age), Jen Hadfield - Chasing Adventures paper pad (2018), and the last two are from Craft Smart - Corner Office paper pad  

I have pulled a bunch of tools to make some of the elements from the Element Pack:


I love the DIY flowers, the airplane, lots of banners, clips, buttons stars and word strips. So for my kit I have pulled in my own DIY Flowers, assorted paper clips, buttons, stars, hears, banners, tags and tabs. To do this I pulled in quite a few punches and dies for the flowers, stars, hearts and a couple of flower border punches along with my never ending scrap pile. Here is a few of them. I love making my own embellishments so this digital kit Clair pick is awesome.




Here is my full kit - CKC March 2021 - Looking Forward  I added in the Heidi Swapp Time Capsule Kit for some words, tickets, envelope paper clips which has a touch of the black, tan, and gold. 



Your next stop is Julene. I have the full hop listed below. Don't forget to stop back at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog for - Just the Gist of it tomorrow.

6 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Brilliant collection of both papers and embellishments.

Clair said...

I love it! What a bright and beautiful kit. So happy to hear that you had fun making your own embellishments too x

Tara O said...

I like it when we go rogue! Great mix of papers! Love the colors! Your embellishments are awesome!

Susanne said...

Nice kit, I love the floral, both the papers and the embellishments.

Julie Kirk said...

Yours is a really summery take on the kit. And it seems a safe bet that most of us will have a polka dot paper lurking in our stash. It was difficult for me to narrow down which ones, of several, to choose.

Tina Campbell said...

Wonderful kit you embraced the red nicely too and the addition on the punch is cool too :)