Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 - Use Your Tools

 Welcome to Challenge #1 from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. You may have received a tool or two for Christmas. Well, let's put it use and let no dust collect on it. So, pull your punches, or dies, that stamp set, your embossing folder, or that new cut file and make a project with it. The challenge this month is to use your tools. 

In my CKC January 2022 - The Journey I include quite a few dies, punches, stamps and even a cut file.  Today I'm sharing a double page layout using the hexagon dies and a few of flower and leaf dies I had in my kit. I even used my silhouette to cut the title of layout. 

This past summer I have been following Scrapbooking Quebec's You Tube channel and loved the layout she did in March of 2021, Scrapbook Layout #159.

I pull
ed three of the Park Lane "Happy Garden" papers from kit and cut the Hexagons out. I use sever of the flower and leaf dies to cut out of scrap cardstock and pattern paper for my embellishments. The large leaf/branch shape is a die cut that been floating around my stash for a while.

I made sure to outline around all of the hexagons with a grey sharpie. 

I know I need to add my journaling, but I am having printer issues and will add it later when I get it figured out. OH, technology, sometimes I wonder if it's worth it.  The font I use for the title is Story Element Regular and if a free font from Font Space here.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Don't forget to check out what the rest of Master Forger's created.

No comments: