Sunday, July 10, 2022

Enjoy the Little Thing

 Here are the first four pages from my July 2022 Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit - Hello Summer.  I pulled out the Pink fresh - Everyday Musings "Small Things", white and yellow cardstock for these layouts. I'm using the backside of the paper, there is just too much green in the photos and made it so dark.


I then I added in a ribbon from my stash, already punched birds and a few die cuts. I also added in a previously cut tree and some floral bits. the tab and paper background on the left side are part of the embellishments I included in my kit.

I used a couple of Stampin' Up punhes for the embellishment bases.

Here is my 8 1/2 x11 pages for my youngest. 


I did not add the ribbon and I used a sticker from Ali Edwards on his layout.  

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: