Monday, August 1, 2022

August Counterfeit Kit Challenge and Blog Hop - CKC Small moments

 Can you believe that it is August already? Julene is the Master Forger in Charge this month and she has picked for our inspiration this month Citrus Twist TRAVLELOGUE Life-Crafted kit- April 2022.




Here are the papers.
Puffy Stickers

Stickers

Chipboard
Alphabet
Ephemera

Journal Cards

Now for our Guest Designer - Caryn Adams Kidwell. This is what she has to say, "My name is Caryn pronounced (Care-ren); but no one says or spells it correctly LOL. I was born and raised in Annapolis, Maryland (United States). Grew up on the water near the U.S. Naval Academy.  I have been married to my best friend and love of my life for 23 years and we got married on my Birthday; November 20th (this way my husband only has to remember 1 date LOL).  I am “Madukes” to KK boy & KK girl. I am an outgoing introvert. 

I just LOVE Crafting!!! Whether I am altering an item, creating a layout, journaling in my planner, or making an mini album or participating in Snail Mail Swaps. I have been dabbling in crafting since I was a kid. I was always excited to be in the Yearbook Club, Photography Club & Art Clubs. I primarily do 12x12 layouts. I'm that girl who does not  Scrapbook chronologically AND I never measure. My Craft Studio is my own personal crafty space; I must see everything I have & mess it up constantly creating. As they say, a cluttered desk is a sign of a "craft genius" :)"

Caryn is on Clique Kits Internationl Design Team as well as Theresa Collings Lifestyle Studio Design Team. Her work can be seen on Instagram #thecrafty Caryn.

Here is my Kit - CKC Small Moments.

I started my kit with this K & Company kit - well what I have left of it 2 sheets of paper, stickers and a silhouette file, Kraft Cardstock, Colorbok paper, American Crafts - The Color of memories (2015) Pink Paislee - Botanical Gardens (2011). Jen Hadfield - the Best of, unknown yellow, Pink fresh Joyful Day ((2018), Woodgrain, White Cardstock, cut a part sheet, October Afternoon, Seaside Harbor (2010), Unknown yellow plaid, Unknown blue, Yellow Cardstock, Jen Hadfield, Patio Party, Jen Hadfield Chasing Adventures, DCWV Textures and Finishes (2010), American Crafts - The Color of memories (2015gray cardstock, DCWV Textures and Finishes (2010), and a Tim Holtz paper. 


For my embellishments I have Spellbinders Nested lacy Pennants, small pennants and diamonds, lot of Tags, Stamp and Dies - Monthly Moments Tabbed, A Few Pointers, Shimelle stamp, NicoleJones911 viewfinders, Art C - Ephemera collage kit, and a Unity Stamp Kit. 

I will be adding in ink and my scrap pile for some die cutting and stamping. 

Yoru next stop on the hop is Julene Julene By Design

Here is the Full Blog Hop.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Counterfeit Kit Challenge
Guest Caryn Adams Kidwell Caryn Adams Kidwell (@thecraftycaryn) • Instagram photos and videos 
Tara Tara's Ramblings (kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com) 
Cindy Cindy's Creations (cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com) You are here
Julene Julene By Design Next on the Hop
Juliet  Juliet Goens Diley (@julesd) • Instagram photos and videos 
Leslie Out of the Mire (lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com) 
Tina Tina's Scrap Corner (tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com)

Thanks for Stopping by

2 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Fabulous kit Cindy. I recognise that OA blue paper as I had some long ago.Your other papers and embellishments look useful. Enjoy your month.

Susanne said...

Oh I like the mix of subdued papers with a few pops of color in what you have selected. This is a nice kit with much the same vibe as the original - well done.