Thursday, August 4, 2022

Forgeries on the Fourth

 Good morning, I have made a few Forgeries for the Fourth at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. We are using the Citrus Twist Travelogue Life-Crafted Kit - April 2022., You can find this it here




I am using the tools I included in my kit.


I have Spellbinders Nested lacy Pennants, and small pennant dies. I included a stamp set from Shimelle unknown name but it's from 2016, and The Unity Stamp Company -July 2022 Kit of the Month {fresh air and sunshine} 

Here are my forgeries. 



I use a couple of Silhouette cut files First is the Pennant cut file is from Paige Evans Taylor from the 30 Days of Boy. Her files can be found here Paige Taylor Evans.  I used a free file for the view finder. and the leaves are from Paper Issues, can be found here.  I pulled out my scraps to die cut the pennants I stamped the train from the Simmelle stamp onto the banner.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: