Friday, July 1, 2022

July Counterfeit Kit Challenge and Blog Hop - CKC Hello Summer

 Welcome to the July 2022 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Blog Hop.  Tina is our Master Forger in Charge this month and she has selected the Citrus Twist Kit May 2022 add-on Kit.  She says "As the summer months come into being so does vacations so I thought that this would be a great kit to inspire us to get out those vacation theme scrapbook items and those vacation pictures to be scrapped.

Here is the link to the May 2022 add on kit, May ROUND TRIP 12 x 12 Add-On Kit – Citrus Twist Kits 











Our Guest Designer this month is Clem Reid, be sure to give her a warm welcome. I have the full list of the blog hop below.

Now for my kit - Hello Summer 


I have paper from Pink fresh (2017 and 2018), Jen Hadfield - Simple Life (2016), Auburn Lane (2019), and several I have no idea who they are from or the years. I will be including in cardstock as needed.


Now for the embellishments I have a wide variety - October Afternoon rub ons (2009). Teresa Collins stickers (Unknown), ali Edwards stickers (unknown), various ephemera on travel, tickets, words, and labels. I included several stamps and chipboard elements from Ali Edwards Story of the month. I am planning on bringing in my punches and dies as I need them along with the enamel dots.

Your next stop on the hop is Julene  http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com

Here is the Blog Hop:

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

6 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

That looks an interesting kit Cindy and I'm sure you will get some fabulous layouts from it.

Tara O said...

Loving your paper choices!!! Great kit!

Tina Campbell said...

Nice little kit Cindy that you curated :) Glad to see I was not the only one that stayed away from the white of the kit

Misty said...

Nice summery kit!

LCSmithSAVED said...

I spy a lot of good matches for the inspo kit contents! Glad to say Hello, Summer!

Susanne said...

Nice kit, I love that you have added some bolder color to the pastels. Enjoy.