Saturday, October 1, 2022

October Counterfiet Kit Challenge and Blog Hop

 Welcome to the October Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop. Master Forger Leslie is  in charge this month.  Our Guest Designer is Nikki Ihus. She says "she is known as Nikki's Scrapbooking Adventures on You Tube and Instagram. I focus on creating layouts (12x12 and 8x8), kits and sharing techniques on her channel all while enjoying the wonderful world of scrapbooking. She has a son, 16 months, and a husband  who are her main inspiration for scrapbooking." Please give her a big welcome.

This month Leslie is dipping into a different type of kit. the August Cherry Box from a Cherry on Top! 



"A subscription box delivering paper crafting goodness right to your doorstep every month? Inside you'll find paper crafting supplies hand picked just for you from our ACOT team. Different brands and mediums are featured, giving you a wide variety of products to try. For example, a box may include 12x12 patterned paper, embellishments, adhesive, mixed media, and more. It will be a surprise you'll love!"

The August kit is full of 49 & Market products, including a wide fabric washi tap, a stamp set, a mini Distress Ink in Vintage tone, washi-style stickers, plus a full sheet washi, chipboard stickers, epoxy stickers, 2 sheets of laser cut embellishments., plus Golden Dream, Essence, Savor & Zealous double-sided patterned paper plus dark green and creamy white Bazzill cardstock.

Now for my October Kit:

I have pulled a lot of neutral papers for this month. Then brought in some yellow and green and a hint of blue. I don't have washi that big (love it), so I pulled a couple different plaid papers. I have included a paper pad that has a few sheets left I would love to finish up.

The vintage feel of the kit was perfect for pulling out some punches and dies that haven't been used in a while. I have a 12x12 circle sticker sheet that I would love to be done with also.

  I'm not sure what pictures I will be scrapping this month, so my stamps will be added as I need them. I have a  Hodge podge mix of chipboard, stickers and enamel dots from previous kits that I am bring forward to use on this one. 

Your next stop on the hop is Julene http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com

Here's the order of the blog hop: 


Thanks for stopping by. 

4 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Love it! I'm looking forward to seeing you use that big circle too.

Susanne said...

Nice kit. Love that you added those punches.

LCSmithSAVED said...

I'm right with Julene! That circle sticker sheet is awesome! I could play with this kit.

Tara O said...

I love that we both brought things forward to our October kit. I brought two papers from September forward! Great kit!!!