Monday, October 17, 2011

Glitter Bats - Day 8

For Day 8 of the 12 Days of Halloween I have a pretty quick project.  I have a couple of small black frames that I haven't used yet.  My Glitter Bats were perfect for this project.  If you have missed any of the previous 12 Days of Halloween please click here.

I first printed them out on glossy 4x6 photo paper as I was going to leave them nice and shinny. I hand cut around them then decided to dress up a little bit and the glitter was just the thing. 


I then printed the bat out again on the 4x6 background paper.  I wanted my bats to be off the paper so I used pop up dots behind them with a little bit of orange cardstock for the eyes.  The glass for the frame is behind my pattern paper as I didn't use it in this project.


 


Thanks for stopping by.

Click here if you missed any of the previous 12 Days of Halloween.
Click here for the Glitter Bats file. 

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned here.

Recipe:
Paper: Stampin' Up Newsprint, 4x6 photo paper, scrap of orange for the eyes
Glitter: Martha Stewart Onyx
Misc: 4x6 photo frame, glue, pop up dots,

No comments: