Thursday, September 13, 2012

One must have . . .

Splitcoaststampers has the flat backed treat box as this weeks tutorial and I thought I would give it a try.  I used the Lattice die from Stampin' Up behind my front. I keep a bunch of them pre-cut so that I can add them quickly to a project. I wrapped some seam binding around the lattice die and added a side bow.


I'm using a digital image by Dearie Dolls instead of stamping for the front of my card.  I have the image on pop up dots for some additional dimension.


I added a silk sunflower to the top of the candy box.

 
I stamped my sentiment onto white cardstock and made it into a banner for the front of the box.  I added a button with thread to finish off the banner. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock: Recollections - brown and white; Pattern paper - unknown scraps
Stamp: Close to my Heart - Sentiments CC1014
Ink: VersaMagic - Midnight Black
Digital Image- Dearie Dolls
Dies: Stampin' Up - Lattice
Misc.: Flower, button, yellow seam binding, pop up dots, glue gun and score tape

No comments: