Thursday, March 7, 2013

Miss You - Retro Sketch Challege #53


 I used the Challenge Retro Sketch #53 to make this Miss You card. 
 
I used an embossing folder for my background piece and then inked it with a light blue ink.
 

I layered all of my pieces onto black card stock before I attached them to my card front.


 
I added a strip of the purple pattern paper to the inside with another butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 Card for Operation Write Home.


Recipe:
Card stock: Recollections -  white and black, Pattern Paper - AC More
Ink: Stazon - Jet Black; Martha Stewart - Sea Lavender
Digital Stamp: Dearie Doll
Stamp: Clear Design "Y"
Die Cut - Stampin' Up - Beautiful Wings - Unknown colors as I cut them out ahead of time.
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Floral Screen
Misc.:  adhesive

No comments: