Thursday, June 13, 2013

Congratulations

Well I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and am going to participate in the Paper Craft Planet Progressive Challenge for the Sassy Studio images.  I'm used my water color pencils for this challenge. This month we were to use Sassy Graduation and the theme of "You did it".


I used a couple of different colors of blue colored pencils for the cap and gown, yellow for the hair and boots.


On the inside I stamped a cap border along the top and bottom of the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock: Recollections - tan, brown and white; DCWV Retro Prints mat stack
Digital Stamp: Sassy Studio - Sassy Graduation
Colored Pencils: Staedtler: Peach, red, light blue, bright yellow; General Kimberly - 703 blue, 711 lemon yellow, 713 yellow, 717 yellow ocher, 763 Prussian blue
Ribbon: Stampin' Up 1/2" Baja Breeze seam binding
Stamp: Unity it of the Month May 2013 {Totally and Utterly Amazing}
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - navy and burgundy.

No comments: