Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dad

ATC's with Attitude's Challenge #41 is Neutral Colors. I broke out my May Kit of the Month from Unity and inked one of the new stamps.  Father's Day is not that far away and I'm working on a project for my hubby and thought this would be the perfect tag.


I inked my stamp in brown and stamped it onto a light piece of tan paper then tore it out, distressed the edges, rolled a few and inked them.  I have this on foam tap so that it is up a little from the dark brown background.  I  wrapped a pieced of embroidery floss around the brown background then glued everything to the tan card stock.


Thanks for stopping by.


Recipe:
Paper: Card stock  - tan, brown, light tan
Stamp: Unity Kit of the Month - May 2013 {Totally and Utterly Amazing}
Ink: Clear Stamp -brown: Inkadinkadoo - terra cotta, ocher, burgundy; Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Letter stickers: Pink Paislee Whimsies Chocolate
Misc.: Embroidery floss, button, adhesive, foam tape

No comments: