Sunday, July 7, 2013

Wild Horse and Hello ATC's

Last week I made a card for the Card A Day Blog, Wild Horses, was my title and today I'm showing you the two ATC's I made with the left over pieces from making the card. 

I had stamped the horse in Coffee Bean and did not like the way it looked on the card. On the ATC I am using this horse.  I cut the brown embossed piece down to the ATC size which is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".  To this I've added the newsprint paper ( this was also a scrap), punched the corners and inked the edges.  I then tied a piece of just around it and attached a bead.  I inked the horse with Vintage Photo and used foam tape to attach it to the ATC base.


For the Hello ATC I cut the blue embossed card stock down to 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" and layered this onto a piece of brown card stock which the edges were distressed.  I inked the blue embossed card stock with Ochre to give it a little bit more dimension.  I added my left over feathers from the Wild Horses card at the top of my ATC - the side with out the embossing along it.  I used the tattered Banners die to cut out a banner, folded it, inked the edges, and stamped "hello". (Tip: I used a piece of post it note to cover the flower when I inked my stamp, then removed it before stamping on the banner.) I then added the jute with another bead and finished it off by added the banner over it.


Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe (Everything was from left over from my card Wild Horses):
Card stock: Recollections - Blue, Kraft and Brown; Unknown - Off white
Stamps: Inkadinkado - Horses; Unity Kit of the Month - November 2012 {so into you}
Ink: Inkadinkado - Terra Cotta; VersaMark - Coffee Bean; Stampin' Up - Soft Suede; Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz - Bookcover #2,
Misc.: adhesive, scissors

Added to finish the card:
Paper: Stampin' Up - Newsprint;
Stamp: Stampin' Up -Tiny Tags
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Ochre
Die: Tim Holtz -Tattered Banners
Punch: Ticket Corner
Misc.: bead, jute, foam tape, distressing tool

No comments: