Monday, July 8, 2013

Today is your day

I signed up for the Stamp and Scrap Class at My Creative Classroom watched the first and second lessons and made my layouts based on the second lesson. I did not purchase nor was I planning on getting the paper pack and stamp set that is used.  I am going to use my existing supplies for this class. 

 
For both layouts I am again using papers from my scrap pile.  For the backgrounds of both layouts I had to paper piece the circle paper on them to get the size I wanted.  I hid the seams under the camera borders.

 
I love the way both layouts turned out, so much so that  I will have to do this for my guy's birthday pages!  This is a great class, I'm trying new techniques that I don't normally do but that I have the supplies for.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Unknown pieces from my scrap pile
Stamps: Unity Kit of the Month March 2012 - {from head to soul}
Ink: Colorbox - canary, orange, heliotrope; Stampin' Up - Basic Black, Dusty Durango; VersaMagic - Perfect Plumeria
Spray Ink: Sprinklers - Sea Sail and All Aboard; Tattered Angels Chalkboard - Concord
Punch: Martha Stewart - Loopy border
Misc.: black embroidery floss, scissors, pop up dots, foam tape.

No comments: