Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Winter White


Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by.  Today is my day to host at the Card A Day Blog and this weeks theme is monochrome cards.  I started with a  8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of card stock scored at 4 1/4".  My next layer is cut at 5 1/4" x 4" and embossed then I inked the edges lightly to give it a little bit of definition.  I then used my Cricut to cut the frame. and added a square to the center to attach my flower to.  For the flower I layered the rose petals and then a couple of Prima Hydrangea flowers with a pearl center.  I also added a pearl to each corner of the frame.


Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Card stock: Recollections - White
Ink: Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Textile
Cricut Cartridge: Fancy Frames
Misc.: Rose Petals, Prima Flowers, pearls

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Gorgeous card Cindy lots of textures, beautiful. TFS