Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Never forget

This post in in honor of Sept 11th.  I used another digital image for this card.

 
I colored the image with water color pencils then cut it out.  I used scissors to cut around the flag then matted it onto black card stock.  I wrapped some left over yarn around the side of the card before I glued everything down.
 

 
 
I finished off the inside with a border punch and some more of the blue cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by.
 
1 Card for OWH
 
Cutting Instructions:
Card Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
 Blue Cardstock 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Pattern paper: 5 1/4" x 4" 
 
Recipe:
Paper: Recollections - white, red blue and black; DCWV - The Luxury Stack
Digital Stamp: Mary Ellen's Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps
Punch: Stampin' Up  - Scallop Trim border
Misc.: water color pencils, scissors, scraps of ribbon and adhesive

No comments: