Monday, October 28, 2013

Moments that make . . .

life and adventure.

I based this layout on the Close to My Heart idea book cover.   I really wanted to use the overlay  over the paper from my Counterfeit Challenge Kit paper.  Instead of using the Cricut for the title I used some more alphabet stickers. 

 
For my 8 1/2" x 11" page I cut the overlay at 6 1/2" instead of the 8 1/2"  I also just used the overlay button instead of Shift + Overlay button on both layouts.

 
I had a hard time taking a picture of this as the alphabets are really shinny and just don't want to photograph nicely.  The bottom reads "an adventure"

I'm burning through my October Counterfeit Kit, but I'm not sure I will be able to get to the photos of both my of Grandma's and Mom before the end of October but I'm going to try.  Halloween is coming up and we haven't even carved pumpkins yet.  I know, I know my guys are older but it is something we do enjoy doing together.

Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - October:
16 - 12x12 layouts
7 - 8 1/2 x 11 layout
 
Reciepe:
Cardstock: DCWV Photo Reel Stack 3; Added to Kit: DCWV - white, black and tan; Unknown - tan (photo mat)
Alphabet stickers: Kissing booth - circle letter, Sunburn - white; Kaiser Craft Mini alpha stickers - black and white
Ink: Autumn Leaves - gray
Cricut Cartridge: Close to My Heart Art Booking
Misc.: adhesive

1 comment:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love that overlay!