Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Feeding the Chickens

Here's another Dearie Dolls Digital Image.  He's such a sweetheart in his bib overalls.  I kept this card pretty simple.  I don't know about you but I am never sure what size I need to make the digital images when I print them off, so this one is a little bit bigger.
 
I just added a yellow punched border on the left side for some more contrast.

 
I finished off the inside with some more punching and a strip of the pattern paper on the right side.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

1 card for Operation Write Home

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections- brown; Unknown pattern paper
Digital Stamp: Mary Ellen's Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps
Punch: Stampin' Up  - Scallop Trim and
Misc.: water color pencils and adhesive

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

OMgosh he is so cute, such a cute stamp and a fun card