Monday, October 12, 2020

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1- Your Favorite Season Fall/Autumn or Spring

 

The first challenge at the October Counterfeit Kit is to scrap you favorite season Fall/Autumn or Spring and the dare is a double page layout. Well I took the date and scrapped about a football game we went to a couple of years at the University of MN when Nebraska was playing. My youngest graduated from the UofM but I'm a Nebraska fan at heart. Yes I showed up in Nebraska hat, sweatshirt and jacket. 

I took a few pictures of the opening ceremony with the planes flying over, the Honor Guard, the flags flying and of course the half time entertainment. 


I've been looking at double page layouts on You Tube and signed up for Allison Davis 6x6 Double page layouts 2 so I did a Double page layout. This layout is one of based on her Sketch Support #6 layout on You Tube and can be found here


I did use a brown pen to draw around the papers. 


I used the Sports Mania Cricut cartridge to cut my helmets out of gold, white and kraft cardstock, then use smaller letter stickers for the title and score.



I know it looks nothing like the inspiration sketch that I used but I do like using the multiple photos on this layout.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: