Sunday, October 4, 2020

World Card Making Day - Lots of Card

 October 3rd is World Card Making Day. I needed to make a few blank card front for Dale for his co-workers. I'm still working on old paper pads I had purchased for him with the themes for his co-workers in mind. I had a few scraps from other projects that I'm using to make the card fronts. It's just the fronts and the inside is finished. As he needs a birthday or congratulation card, selects the card he wants to use,  I will stamp the sentiment to finish off the card. 


I was able to make 16 cards from a small pile of scraps. Here's a closer look at the cards.
 

I kept the scrap pretty close to the size they were in. I just trimmed them down to fit the card fronts 


There is a tent in the top right card - it's hard to see. I love how they off cut pieced turned out.


I also did a few of the small slim line cards. I'm not sure why they the instructions I found on the internet are for a small card. 


I decided to make my own size to fit better into the envelope so they are a little larger.

Thanks for looking 

Recipe: 
Paper: Black, Kraft and White cardstock, Paper House - In the wild paper pad, Carta Bella - the Great Outdoors paper pad, Bo Bunny - Take A Hike paper pad and Stampinstation.com "Fishing - Live for" paper.
Misc.: Adhesive, Score Pal

1 comment:

Julene Matthews said...

These are adorable Cindy! Very economical use of scraps too. Well done!