Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Snowman Cards


I used the Speaking of Winter cartridge for the snowmen on these cards. The backgrounds are from my scrap pile. I used Design Studio to make the solid background papers on all the cards.



Click here for the Border Circles page




Using Design Studio and the George cartridge I made the decorative solid background papers. Since I have the baby bug the papers are on the 6x12 mat. After I made the two cards that are above I decided that it needed something else. So I made decorative paper strips to go with the decorative background papers.

Click here for the Paper Edges - George.

Recipe: Cricut Cartridges: George, Speaking of Winter, Paper: Scraps Stamps: Hero Arts - Happy Holidays Stampendous - Heavenly Swirls Ink: Black, Cranberry, Garnet

No comments: