Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wallpaper




Happy Saturday! One of my New Year Resolutions is to make a monthly wallpaper for my computer. I used a kit from Mandy Mistiques called Peachy Keen. The beads on a string is from a kit called Orchids by Digital Art by Steph. The sequin string and stamped frame I do not know who I downloaded them from.

I use Publisher a lot when I make my calendars, but I used Photoshop Elements 5 this time as I wanted a clear background. The saying is one I created using His Name is Honey, and Broken Ghost for the fonts. I then adjusted the opacity.


If you want to down load His Name is Honey can be found here, Broken Ghost here, my word art can be found here and the January Calendar here.




Recipe: Software: Photoshop Elements 5; Fonts: His Name is Honey, Broken Ghost Papers Peachy Keen Kit - solid green 1, solid cream 1; Elements: Peachy Keen Kit - Blue trim, ribbon ties 1, ribbon ties 2, folded fabric peach; Orchids Kit - orchid beadline; Unknown - sequin string and stamped frame

No comments: