Thursday, October 7, 2010

Life is a matter of moments . . .

Just a quick 2 page 12x12 layout I made that is going into the girls' box for Christmas. I used all but one of the stamps in this set for the layout. I cut out of cardstock "2010" from the Winter Woodland cartridge and glued to the embossed piece at the bottom.

Since I centered my background squares when I cut them out, I used the border that was left behind for the second page. I use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with the placement of the stamped images.
Thanks for stopping by.
Click here for the cut file.

Recipe:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Ink: Stampin Up -Black and Early Espresso, Embossing Stamp Pad
Stamps: Stampin Up - Elements of Style
Cricut Cartridges: Accent Essentials, George, Winter Woodland
Misc: Glue, Pop up dots, Stampa-ma-jig, Clear embossing powder

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Oct. 08, 2010. Thanks again.