Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fabulous Fall

Here's another layout I did for the Girls' Christmas Box - Please not that is the 12x12. I used the Pages in Time Thrusday Sketch.

I cut "fabulous" out twice - once in brown and then in red. The red layer is pop dotted. The title "Fabulous FALL" looks better in person.
I used the Arch Lattice Punch to make the Medallion on my hidden journaling tag. The photo mat is cut at 4.25x6.25 and pop dotted on the edges to hide the journaling tag.

I inked everything on the border and pop dotted the leaves and berries. The acorns are glued to the border.


Thanks for stopping by.

Click here for the cut file.
Recipe:


Paper: Seasons Paper Pad - Stripe Paper,; DCWV cardstock - dark blue, light blue, red, green brown, yellow, tan, orange, Unknown Source - Orange Photo Mat and Kraft Cardstock.
Ink: Brown
Punch: Martha Stewart - Arch Lattice
Cricut Cartridges: Dooglecharms, George, Jasmine, Mini Monograms, Plantin SchoolBook, Tags Bags Boxes & More
Misc: Glue, Pop Dots