Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bird and Branch - Day 30

Today is the last day for the 30 Days of Christmas Cards and here is my last card. If you are looking for Day 29 please scroll down as I have a couple of posts today. The cardinal and branch are cut in white cardstock then I used stickles to give some pop.


I used a seam binding for may ribbon on this card. The frame is from A Child's Year and the sentiment has pop dots behind it.

Thanks for stopping by.

I'll post the cut file as soon as I can get 4shared to work. The file will have both the berry branch and the pine cone branch.

Recipe:
Paper: DCWV cardstock - white Pattern Paper - unknown
Cricut Cartridges: A Child's Year, George, Winter Woodland
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Snowflakes
Ink: VersaMagic - Red Magic
Stamp: Impression Obsession - Sentiments II
Misc: Stickles, pearl, glue, pop dots, ribbon

No comments: