Monday, November 15, 2010

Reindeer - Day 12

If you are looking for Day 11, please scroll down as there will be several posts today and this is the second one. I used the Cricut and a pre-made note card for this one. I don't know what the name of the set these cards came from but I decided I needed to use them up. It makes the process just a little bit quicker when using pre-made cards.

Add Image
I use the Reindeer on the Christmas Noel cartridge for this card. The reindeer is cut from the DCWV shinny stack and is a bronze in color. The shadow really makes it stand out. I only embossed the top portion of the background.


I used my punch to dress up the inside of this card and the small narrow piece at the top is the extra when punching. I did not stamp a sentiment as this one will have a written note in it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe: Paper: DCWV Cardstock - White, red, brown, shinny bronze
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Coffee Bean
Punch: Martha Stewart - Arch Lattice
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Snow Dots
Misc: glue

No comments: