Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Hanukkah

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me from the Card A Day Blog.  This week we are making Hanukkah cards.  I'm using my Cricut and Design Studio to make my card.  I used the image from the Joys of the Season cartridge for my focal image then layered it onto blue cardstock.  I do have the cutting measurements listed below.

 
I like using a paper pack for this type of card as I know the colors will match.  I layered the image onto a piece of glitter paper.
 


For the inside I just inked the edges of my mat.  Tomorrow Shelley Bordeleau is our Designer at Card A Day so be sure to stop back and she what she has to inspire you.  (Sorry for the dark first picture - it's really overcast here and just won't lighten up.)

Thanks for stopping by.

1 card for OWH

Cutting instructions:
Card Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at  4 1/4"
Blue and white pattern paper: 4" x 5 1/4"
Blue cardstock panel:  2 1/4" x 4 3/4"
Blue Polka Dot pattern paper: 2" x 4 1/2"
Glitter Paper: 3" x  3"
White layer: 2 3/4" x 2 3/4 with the circuit cut centered

Recipe:
Cardstock: Recollections - blue and white; DCWV - The Holiday collections "The Christmas Stack"
Best Creations - Glitter Cardstock -Lt gold leaf
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Navy Blue
Cricut Cartridges: - Joys of the Season and George
Misc.: Adhesive

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Very special card Cindy, did not know that cut was on that cart I'll have to remember that for next year. Love your chosen colors too it looks so good on the card