Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Christmas Cards

I make Christmas Cards all year long that way they are ready for donations to different charities. Today I made 10 Christmas cards using 3 12x12 Christmas Patterned Papers. I find that when I'm making a bunch of cards sketches help me whip them out. I tend to make 2 to 4 cards per sketch. 

The first two papers are from Recollections Bright and Jolly 12x12 Christmas Stack and the last one I think is DCWV - Holiday Collection The Christmas Stack.  I pulled green, white and red cardstock. 





I made two cards for each of the following 3 sketches.

The first card uses an Operation Write Home sketch  #27 and rotated.


The second card uses an Operation Write Home sketch. One of the nice things about their sketches is that the dimensions are already on the sketches. Operation Write Home Sketch #72


The third card uses Moho Monday Sketch #168


The fourth card is using one of my favorite dies. 

I only made one card of each of the next two sketched

I used another Operation Write Home Sketch #154


My last card uses Mojo Monday Sketch #238


I've gotten in the habit of stamping and then embossing on my envelopes. Here are my cards with envelopes.
and the last 4 sets

Here's a few posts from earlier this year for cards and the sketches I used.
Christmas Cards from January 29 2018  - 10 cards made
Christmas Cards from January 10, 2018 - 6 cards made no sketches used.
may the Joys of the season be yours - 2 cards

Thanks for stopping by.


Recipe:
Papers: Recollections Bright and Jolly 12x12 Christmas Stack and I think is DCWV - Holiday Collection The Christmas Stack; Cardstock - red, white green
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug "Snowflakes"
Stamps: Close to my Heart "Say it in Style"; Unity Stamp Company - October 2018 KOTM {all winter long}, October 2017 KOTM { conspiracy of love}, October 2016 KOTM {holiday hugs}
Ink: Gina K - amaigam ink
Dies: My Favorite Things - Quilt Stamp

No comments: