Friday, January 4, 2019

CKC Forgeries on the Fouth

It's time for some Forgeries using the Hannah October Kit from Felicity Jane. I added to my kit a couple of bicycle stamps (one is another bicycle stamp I found cleaning) and several different flower stamps. I really like the bicycle die cut in their embellishment pack.

and the Tulle Bows


I also added some Tulle - mine is 9" circles and some craft foam that has to be at least 10 years old, embroidery floss and yarn.

I started by cutting the tulle into 4" wide strips (I did not square it up) and foam into 3" lengths as it is about 2 1/2" wide.I then wrapped either embroidery floss or yarn around it and tied a knot. I left the tails as I am not sure if I'm going to add a button or cut them off.


I stamped a couple of the roses and both of the bicycles on scrap white cardstock.

I colored in most of the bicycles then stopped as I'm not sure if I want to use them as a die cut or a pocket page card and what color I want the bicycles to be and then I can match them to my layout.


I did color in one of the roses for a card that I need to send out.


I used the Fancy Pants 6x6 Paper pad I included in my kit I also tore apart on the tulle and foam bows to attach to the side of the card with a paperclip.

We love seeing your work, so be sure to share your kits and projects with us. You can do this by using the Link-Up page on the blog, posting the Counterfeit Kit challenge Facebook Community Group or on Instagram(you can find us @counterfeitkitchallenge and share with the #counterfeitkitchallenge).


I had also included a couple of the acetate frames I made for the February 2017 CKC Kit. I have the link here.

January 2019 CKC Kit - Make It Good
1 - Card

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections - black, light blue, and white cardstock; Fancy Pants 6x6 paper pad - Office Suite
Stamps: Unity Stamps KOTM - May 2015 {Spread Your Wings} rose stamp and sentiment; April 2017 {be my bird} - top bicycle; September 2017 {flowers, foliage and fall} bicycle with baskets
Misc.: Adhesive,  Colored Pencils, DIY Tulle and foam bows, paperclip, embroidery floss


2 comments:

Lisa said...

How lovely your stamped images always are! You are such a talent at colouring them in and then actually using them up! Perfect. I really want to have a go at the tulle bows - I don't have any tulle so I picture a stop at our local fabric store in my near future!

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: your January forgeries and the pretty card made with your counterfeits are terrific! Thanks for these motivational creations!!!