Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Make a Wish and Sympathy Cards

Here's a couple of cards I made using my CKC Make it Good. I pulled the Fancy Pants Office Suite 6x6 paper pad and the Unity Stamps KOTM - November 2018 {Whole Lot Of Lovely} stamp set which I had included in my kit.

For my birthday card I pulled the cupcake, candles, make a wish sentiment. I stamped my cupcake onto the white cardstock, lined up my rectangle die, then centered my sentiment and stamped it. I used a piece of washi tape to hold my die in place while stamping and cutting., but that really doesn't count as using washi which I am horrible at doing.


I like to color my images after I have my cardstock and pattern paper picked out then I can coordinate the colors to the pattern paper. I added a few sequins to my cupcake to finish it off.

I stamped the candles on the front of the envelop with Versa Mark Ink and embossed it with Melon Mambo.



For my Sympathy card I pulled the bird and large rose stamp. I was looking for a coral colored cardstock and an ink to match and just couldn't find anything that matched. I pulled a sheet of orange cardstock and the carved pumpkin distress ink. I stamped the flower several times onto tissue paper being sure to stamp off first with the carved pumpkin. I stamped onto white cardstock with the black soot ink. I had to use little pieces of washi to cover the hearts and dots on the stamp.

I stamped the envelope with the carved pumpkin and clear embossed it.

Thanks for stopping by

January Counterfeit Kit - Make It Good:

3 - Cards


Recipe:
Paper: Fancy Pants Office Suite 6x6 paper Pad; Recollection Cardstock - white and black; Paper Studio Textured Cardstock - orange and White Tissue Paper
Inks: Distress Inks - picked raspberry, carved pumpkin and black soot; Gina K Amalgam Ink - jet black
Stampin' Up Markers: Blushing Bride and Pear Pizazz
Zig Markers: Platinum and Root beer ; Versa Mark Ink
Misc.: Adhesive, Cuttlebug, Die: Stitched Rectangle die, Embossing Powder:  Stampin' Up -  Melon Mambo and Unknown Clear Embossing powder, foam, Sequins: 28 Lilac Lane - Fairy Sparkle and washi tape.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Lovely cards which reminds me that I really need to make a few batches to replenish my supplies.