Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Touring Layout

One of my goals this year is to use the cut files that I seen to accumulate. One of my favorite places to download the files is from Scrapbook and Cards Today. I am using the January 2019 cut file for my layouts and my layouts are for a challenge at Scraptember Facebook Group Day 18 - Scraplift.

I pulled out my January Counterfeit Kit - Make it Good and started cutting the flowers from my Amy Tangerine "Stitched" flower paper and I know I wanted those flowers on my Scraplift page.

After cutting the file I left it on the cutting mat then used distress ink and the packaging technique to add a little bit of color. Then layered the cardstock backgrounds and printed the journaling.


The flowers on the left side of the layout has foam tape behind them.


A few enamel dots to finish off the pages.



I left the cut file the same size as the 12x12 layouts. I was contemplating making it smaller but I like the open weave as it was.


Thanks for stopping by.

Scraptember Prompts:
Day 18 - Scraplift
Day 11 - Thread
Day 14 - Grid

January Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Make It Good
8 - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 12x12 pocket page
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
3 - cards

Recipe:
Paper: Amy Tangerine "Stitched" floral paper; Basic Grey - Mellow "Savory"; Craft Smith - gray cardstock; The Paper Studio - Pearlized Cardstock - pink and golden yellow, White Cardstock' AC Cardstock - Shamrock Weave and Unknown Embossed orange - red cardstock
Cut File: Scrapbook and Cards today - January 2019
Ink: Distress Ink - dried marigold and frayed burlap
Misc.: Adhesive, enamel dots, foam tape

2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: I love that open weave look behind your photo and clusters!!! Pretty!!!

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic layouts Cindy and such a smart goal this year :)