Thursday, March 21, 2019

My Happy . . .

I'm using page set 4 from my  Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Marvelous Laughter and Meghann Andrew's layout as inspiration for my layouts. 


I substituted Recollections Home Basics 6x6 paper for some of her pattern papers. I didn't want the house paper on this layout. I also had to make my DIY Glitter frames larger as my picture was way to large for the frame. 



I stamped the butterflies and the journaling spot, then fussy cut them. 


Then I started layering. For my bottom layer I used white cardstock as I wanted the pattern papers to stand out. 


On the layouts for my guys' I used the arrow and hearts from the Thickers. 



I still need to do my journaling but the layouts are done.  Now I need to use this page set again as I have plenty of papers left. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, Facebook Group or Instagram to see everyone's projects.

Recipe:
Paper:  Colorbok - Mint Julep, Craft Smith - light green cardstock, Recollections Home Basics 6x6 paper and white cardstock and an unknow black scrap for the banner.
Thickers: Good Things
Ink: Gina K - Sea Glass and Amalgam black; Distress Ink: Gathered Twigs, Pumice Stone and unknown orange
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Bliss and Notable Ornate; Stamp and Cut - Butterflies
Misc.: Adhesive, labels - unknown, Ribbon - orange pompoms  Washi Tape - Pink Paislee Artisan Tape and Create 365 Skinny washi and Zots

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love all those funky layers and the fun photo!

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: this featured layout is marvelous! The combo of green and peachy-orange tones is great! And I like your fussy-cut butterflies and journaling tag, too! OH, and the pompon fringe!!! What a 1970s throwback-retro touch that is on this LO!!!!

Susanne said...

Very nice - fab pom-poms.