Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Happy Birthday Layout

I used the leftover pieces from the Birthday card I created last week and one of May's Page Maps sketches from May for a birthday layout.


I really liked the bird element on the sketch so I punched the bird out of yellow cardstock and left off the strips of paper, it just didn't look right with my 8 1/2x11 layout. 


I did ink all the edges and wrapped twine around the photo mats. I have another 12x12 sheet of the Honeycomb yellow paper and a few scraps of the Echo Park - Capture LIfe "Love Script" paper that I can do a pocket page or another 8 1/2x11 Layout. 

 Don't forget to check out The Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and what our Guest Designer Leanne Wagner, Master Forger Julene, Master Forger Leslie have created for this challenge 

We love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link Up page, post them in our Facebook Community or share then on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge and you can tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcmay/2019).

Thanks for stopping by.

4 - 12x12 Layouts
3 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
4 - Cards


Recipe:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - May CKC - Adventure Awaits
Paper: Recollections - Honeycomb yellow, black and white cardstock and Echo Park - Captured Life "Love Script"
Ink: Distress Ink - black soot
Stamps - Close to My Heart - Say it in style
Die: Tin Holtz - Weathered Clock
Mist: Glimmer Mist - Pearl and Lemon Zest; Black - Acrylic Paint and water
Misc.: Adhesive, Cuttlebug, foam tape, and twine - black and white

No comments: