Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Travlers Notebook - January and February Catching up

I finally broke down and ordered a couple of Traveler Notebooks after checking out TN Time with Lisa and Lori!! (Lisa' blog is here and Lori's blog is here).  They have a cute sketch and a challenge each month. You can do one of them or both each month.  I have been saving my scraps from my monthly Counterfeit Kit Challenge each month so that I could go back and complete each months challenge.

January Catch up: Here's the sketch: Lisa's January post is here.


and Lori's Challenge for January can be found here:


and here is my January TN Time completed with my CKC - Make it Good.



February Catch Up: Here is the Sketch for February, Lisa's post is here


and Lori's Challenge is here.


and here is my February TN Time using my CKC - So Exciting.


There will never be a picture or journaling as I am making these for a gift.

Don't forget to check out The Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and what our Guest Designer Leanne Wagner, Master Forger Julene, Master Forger Leslie have created for this challenge 

We love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link Up page, post them in our Facebook Community or share then on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge and you can tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcmay/2019).

Thanks for stopping by.

4 - 12x12 Layouts
3 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
4 - Cards
2- Travelers Notebooks Month pages

Recipe:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC - Make it Good and CKC - So Exciting
Paper: Jen Hadfield - Best of paper pad; Bo Bunny - Back to Basics "Gabrielle Flight"; The Paper Studio - Blanc Boutique; Scraps of white and black cardstock and Vellum
Stickers - Webster Pages - "Love Story" - important sticker.
Punches: Marvy 1" circle punch; Martha Stewart - Cherish border punch
Die: Stampin' Up - Beautiful Wings Embosslits
Misc.: Adjesive, label, and zots



2 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Both pages look pretty Cindy. I'm sure the recipient will love it. :)

Becca Sadler said...

The TN layouts using up CKC scraps are terrific! Great interpretations! Well done, Cindy!