Saturday, June 1, 2019

June Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Silly Adventures

It's time for a new Counterfeit Kit blog Hop (I've got everyone listed below)! Our Guest Designer this month is Kathy Feigl. Kathy has a YouTube channel and is not a stranger to making her own kits. Now for the inspiration kit that Lori picked for the month of June - the Hip Kit Club May 2019 kit.

Here is the main kit:

Here is the link for the main kit. It's a beautiful kit with lot's of addons which you may choose to add to your kit 

May 2019 Pocket Life Kit:



May 2019 Paper Kit:



May 2019 Embellishment Kit:



May 2019 Color Kit:


May 2019 Cardstock Kit:

Now for my June Kit - Silly Adventures (you can click on the picture to make it bigger)


So let's break it down a little starting with the paper.


 DIY paper, Cut file paper, Echo Park- Sunshine "3x4 Journaling cards" but I'm using the stripes, the next four papers are unknown, then DCWV blue cardstock and another unknown paper, The green and off white polka paper is from Creative Imagination - Narratives, My Mind's Eye - On the Bright Side "Stitched", Bazzill Atlantic Cardstock, Martha Stewart Classic Woodland Stack, Echo Park - Good Day Sunshine "Sunny Day", Dark blue cardstock, Martha Stewart Classic Woodland Stack, Dear Lizzy - Stay Colorful "8 Tracks", DCWV - Green cardstock,  Maggie Holmes - Gather paper pad, Unknown Pink cardstock, Unknown Anna Griffin Flower paper, DCWV pink cardstock, and Creative Imagination - Sonnets "Buttercup"


Now for the embellishments I also took inspiration from the other kits  I have a Heidi Swapp Arrow Stencil, a few remaining clear sticker unknown collection and die cut words and Bows in black and teal. Alphabet from the  Amy Tangerine - Remarks sticker sheet, and the Studio Calico - Rubber Ombre and of course I still have my alphabet dies. I've included a 6x6 paper pad from Amy Tangerine - On a Whim and a 6x8 paper pad from Simple Stories - Hello Summer. The Colors went well with the inspiration kit and for good cardmaking. I also have a few envelopes and white card bases; Washi tape from Recollections blue colors and two from Carpe Diem "Hight Style" and Posh "totally chic". I have a partially used chipboard stickers and sequins from the Prima Wild and Free collection, little bit of unknown die cuts and die cuts from Simple Stories "Hello Summer". I've included a few punches as I couldn't decide which one I wanted. I just punched them on a  scrap piece of black cardstock and included that in my kit so I can try them out on my pages.. I also used my Silhouette for a couple of die cut a pieces on white cardstock. I picked a few colors of paint and of course I have my inks which I'll pull out as needed. Stamps: Stories by the Month for June, Unity Stamp Company May 2013 KOTM {Totally and Utterly Amazing}and Hero Arts Going stamps  . then there is the basics, for me it is buttons, flowers and DIY enamel dots, I'll add ribbon as needed.

Thank you for stopping by and the next person on the hop is Julene. Don't forget to come back on the fourth for Forgeries on the Fourth.

We love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link Up page, post them in our Facebook Community or share then on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge and you can tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcmay/2019).


June's Counterfeit Kit Hop:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge:  http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Desi gner: Kathy Feigl - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC89lApHWcee6yADLOLLBREw/videos 










5 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Pretty tones in your kit Cindy. I love the yellows and aquas.That should keep you busy for the month!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute kit Cindy and love the colors you chose for your kit :) Looking forward to seeing what you create with it :)

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: you've managed to get a good size copy cat kit together for June! It's going to be a crafting adventurous month for you getting to use all those great patterned papers and embellishments--galore!! Have fun!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love your Silly Adventures kit! I'm guessing that there is a stack of photos ready to go with your kit - scrap on, sista!

kate blue said...

great kit~love the add of the tiny floral paper and the swirly one!