Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Forgeries on the Fourth - CKC -Sily Adventures

I am a sucker for any paper that looks like a quilt and the Pink Paislee - Paige Evans Horizon - Paper #14 was calling to me. 


So I pulled out my scraps and started cutting then into 2 1/4" squares.  I tried really hard not to repeat any paper as the inspiration piece doesn't look like it repeated.  I use a sheet of white cardstock and drew lines from corner to corner so I would have something to follow when laying my pieces down.









I had to go back and cut a few more pieces as it wasn't enough.





After gluing everything down I trimmed the edges down and squared up my paper to 12x12.





I really like how it turned out. I think it will make a great layout.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out Master Forger Leslie  Julene Lori and Lisa's link to the PDF post as they have some great forgeries

We love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link Up page, post them in our Facebook Community or share then on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge and you can tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcmay/2019).

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Leanne Wagner said...

Great work on making your own patchwork paper, a fiddly piece of construction.

Julene Matthews said...

Brilliant idea Cindy. I admire your perseverance.