Monday, September 9, 2019

The Ranch

The other day I was searching for horse pictures for the Archi-Scraps Challenge and found these pictures of the Ranch house.  I sent them trough my scanner so that I could scrap them for guys.

I pulled the pine tree paper from my second set of paper for the September Counterfeit Kit - CKC Fun Times and the green cardstock I pulled to use with the paper.

The only difference is the photos are a bit brighter than the original after scanning. 



I kept it really simple and matted the photos then typed my journaling, cut it into strips and put it at the bottom of the layout.


Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog for more inspiration.


We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us.

You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcseptember2019).

CKC- Fun Times
4 - 12 x 12 Layouts
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
4 - cards

Recipe:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge September - CKC Fun Times
DCWV- Photo Real, green and white cardstock.

No comments: