Wednesday, December 9, 2020

December 2020 - Forged Photo Prompts! Day 4

 This December our CKC master Forger Design Team members will be providing a simple one word daily photo prompt, easy-peasy in this busy month. In the spirit of counterfeiting a kit, we are twisting the photo prompt into a scavenger hunt! The object is to take a quick peek through your camera roll for a photo that satisfies the prompt. A side benefit is perhaps, training ourselves to see more in the photo than the obvious people, places, or things.

The Counterfeit Kit Challenge this month is a photo scavenger hunt with Day 4's photo prompt  of Faith! On the Facebook Group I uploaded a picture of the horizon I had taken earlier this year. 

but I've had this photo in my scrap pile that I really want to scrap.  As I was putting away my CKC February 2020 - Love Letters Kit I realized that the "dream" cut a part would be perfect for a layout with this photo. 


I had the Petaloo Flowers in the kit, the dark blue paper from DCWV's Tajamahal Stack (2009), so I just added the yellow pattern paper from the Genevieve Collection (2018), the bottle cap, the DIY yellow labels and Maggi Holmes Flourish Tassels 



I love the way this layout turned out. Just a few pieces of paper and embellishments.   Now I can officially put the rest of the embellishments away. 

Thank you for stopping by. 

Recipe: Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC February 2020 - Love Letters
Paper DCWV -Tajamahal Stack (2009) Bark blue pape;, Bo Bunny - Genevieve Collection (2018), white cardstock
Petaloo - Botanica Collection Ranunculus Royal Blue, Maggi Holmes Flourish Tassels, bottlecap, DIY Yellow labels and Zots

No comments: