Monday, January 4, 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Forgeries on the Fourth

 Welcome back. I have a few forgeries for out January 2021 Inspiration kit from Not Just For Boys. We are using their "Flurries" Deluxe Theme kit. 


Click here

In the kit was a Cocoa cut file and a sticker sheet - the Carta Bella "Winter Market" 12x12 Sticker sheet which I am basing most of my embellishments on. 


I did not have story to tell about Cocoa and I really wanted to use this December Grid from the Cut Shoppe. I was actually able to cut 3 of these out, two for 12x12 pages and one for an 8 1/2x11 page. I have a few boo boo's on this one but I can cover them with embellishments.  From one of the cut apart sheets I cut a part a few of the words that I know I will use on my layouts. Then I punched a few white snowflakes and added in some silver glitter paper die cut bows and snowflakes. There wasn't really any silver in the kit except for the brads but I have winter going on and it will look great on my winter pages. I stamped and fuzzy cut a few snowflakes to match my kit and fuzzy cut a few of the olive holly leaves that is from a scrap. 


The Snowman, Penguin and holly leaves are from a font that I had downloaded last year and did not use. The green trees are from Paper Issues along with the snowflake background. I will separating the snowflakes as I need them. The trees are cut from K and Company Darks Color Basics Paper Pad (2015) and the snowflakes are from and old DCWV paper pad that had all the shimmer type paper in it. 

Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Blog to see what the other Master Forgers created for their kits. Thanks so much for stopping by.

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjanuary2021).

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

Looks great!
Maureen Kane