Friday, November 5, 2010

Pumpkins

One of Scrapbook Heaven's October Monthly Challenge's is by Jules - Die cut paper.
I made my own die cut paper for this one using the Accent Essentials Cartridge. The top of the layout is on foam tape so that it is raised up from the background paper and photo mat. I then made a frame around the opening.


The flowers are from the 50 States cartridge, inked, rolled edges, and scrunched up. I used a large brad, clear embossed the head, and used a reddish brown embossing powder. The embossing powder is from a 12 pack from Michael's with no color names.



For each pumpkin I cut a green one and an orange one. I cut the top of the orange pumpkin, inked the edges and glued to the green pumpkin and inked again. I have glued one to the back page and two on the top page using foam tamp.


I am using parts of the wreath I took a part in this post, to weave through the flowers and pumpkins. I used my hot glue to hold this down.

Thanks for stopping by.
Click here for the cut file.

Recipe:

Paper: Martha Stewart Collection -Classic Woodland ;Cardstock - orange, green
Ink: Clear Embossing Ink, Inkadinkadoo - Coffee Bean
Punch: Martha Stewart - Arch Lattice
Misc: large brads, embossing powder, wreath pieces, pop up dots, foam tape, glue, hot glue

No comments: