Sunday, May 19, 2019

You're Never More than a Thought away - cards

When I was making my Forgeries for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge I had a few stamped flowers that were partial flowers, I find that these make great pieces for tucking.  I used the stamp from Autumn Leaves which is the large flower on the top for this set of cards. They were stamped on scraps from the  Fancy Pants 6x6 "Office Suite" and cut then out. 



I'm using Sketch #314 from Hand Stamped Sentiments for today's cards


I layered a full flower with a couple of the partial flowers then added a couple of die cut leaves and sequins for the flower centers.


I stamped my sentiment onto white cardstock then punched it out to add to the card front I had my flowers glued down when I realized that I didn't have my sentiment down.


I stamped the flower onto the envelopes and thought I was using a yellow embossing powder but it's a yellow gold.


Thanks for stopping by.

Entered into Challenge:
Hand Stamped Sentiment #314

Recipe:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - May CKC - Adventure Awaits
Paper: Fancy Pants 6x6 "Office Suite"; white cardstock for card base and envelopes; Scraps of brown and green cardstock and green pattern paper.
Ink: distress ink - black soot, Versa Mark
Stamp: Autumn Leaves and Stampin' Up - Whimsical Words
Punch: Stampin' Up - Decorative Punch
Misc.: Adhesive, Cuttlebug, Embossing powder - light gold, Heat gun and sequins

2 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a beautiful card! Love your pretty flowers!! Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and hope you join us again.

Creations in paper said...

Great card that anyone would love to receive! Thanks for joining us at HSS.

Robbie