Monday, June 17, 2019

Breakfast . . .

I'm using my Counterfeit Kit - CKC - Silly Adventures for my layout. I cut down my photo and matted it on the white cardstock. Then used it to cut the height my flower paper. Mine and my youngest's layouts are not quite the full 8" of the yellow sun paper.



I sprinkled around the photo a couple of the flower clusters for my layout and added one of the tags to the bottom of the yellow paper.

I used the circle elements that were part of the die cuts for his layout. The smaller washi tape was the perfect size for a border between the papers.


My oldest son was at Camp Ripley so he was unable to be here for Mother's Day. It was a perfect day, sunshine, no wind or clouds and warm. We had just had snow the week before so this was a nice change.

We love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link Up page, post them in our Facebook Community or share then on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge and you can tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcmay/2019).

Thanks for stopping by.


6 -12x12 Layouts
3 - 8 1/2x 11 Layouts


Recipe:
Recipe:
Paper: Echo Park - Good Day "Sunshine"; Martha Stewart - Create Paper "Classic Woodland"; Unknown Cardstock - Black, light blue, and White; Simple Stories - Hello Hummer 6x8 paper pad - yellow sunshine paper.
A;phabet stickers: Studio Calico - Color Theory
Washi: Carpe diem - High style
Die cuts: Simple Stories - Hello Summer
Die - Homey Bee - Be Bold Alphabet
Misc.: Adhesive and zots

No comments: