Friday, June 14, 2019

First Walk - Layout

For my layout I pulled 2 of the unknown papers and the DCWV blue cardstock from my Counterfeit Kit - CKC Silly Adventures. I had also included several punches in my kit and I'm going to use the Martha Stewart Double Arches border punch.

I started out by cutting down and matting my photos onto white cardstock. I cut down the floral paper and the striped paper then inked the edges on everything. Using the Double Arches punch I punched out the red cardstock.


I die cut out of white cardstock the floral piece and I pulled the butterflies from my March CKC- Marvelous Laughter to place onto of the die cut.


For the guy's layouts I has a couple of the light blue butterflies I punched that month also I just doubled them up and add a piece of white string beads to the center. I just couldn't find any light blue mini bead, which is probably why there were not doubled up like the peach colored one was.



I added a little bit of journaling to the bottom of the photos along with another forgery this time from February. I had a couple of hearts left over.


We love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link Up page, post them in our Facebook Community or share then on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge and you can tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcmay/2019).

Thanks for stopping by.


4 -12x12 Layouts
2 - 8 1/2x 11 Layouts


Recipe:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - June CKC- Silly Adventures
Papers: Unknown Floral and stripe paper, DCWV - blue, red and white cardstock.
Punch: Martha Steward - Double Arches
Forgeries from previous months: Butterfly - March Forgeries on the Fourth Foam Hearts - February Forgeries on the fourth
Ink: Colorbox - scarlet
Die: Momenta - Intricate Floral
Misc.: Adhesive, and Zots.

No comments: