Friday, January 21, 2022

Surprise Challenge at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog

 I have a surprise challenge on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog today. Since it is my birth month I'm throwing out a challenge to make a card and tag, for any occasion. I don't know about you, but I never have enough ready ahead of time. I am always making them when I need them. 



In my CKC January 20222 - The Journey kit I added in a couple of 6x6 paper pads.  I found a 6x6 One Sheet Wonder from  Patricia Dominicci at Jumping into Stamping.com (tutorial here https://jumpingintostamping.com/2021/02/11/6-x-6-one-sheet-wonder-with-berry-blessings/amp/). It used a combination of paper and stamping, the stamping can easily be replaced with die cuts which is what I did along with the fussy cut butterflies.


As I went down the rabbit hole of 6x6 paper pads I found a tutorial for a mini bag from Chic N Scratch that used a 6x6 piece of paper (her blog post is here: Tag Topper Treat Box - Chic n Scratch). I found a similar paper in one of the 6x6 paper pad and made this cut little bag. It's big enough to hold nail polish and lip balm along with a couple of mini-Reese's 


Here is three more of the cards I made. I will be making little tags and bags to go along with them, that way I will be ready.  


Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: