Friday, August 4, 2023

Forgeries on the Fourth

 Today is Forgeries on the Fourth. I have a quick forgery for you that you can customize for any page. 

A revies of our inspiration kit this month: 

Pink and Paper Subscription Club - June kit

 

Scalloped Pattern Paper - Now you don't need to do the whole sheet of different scallops. I choose to make mine one color and I also made different sized based on my punches my punches. 


I punched the circles from scrap paper, glued them to another strip of paper. The white medium white banners are from a scalloped circle punch. the yellow is a 2" circle and then I found a Stampin' Up scallop border punch. 


I plan on coloring the white ones when I add to my layout. 


My last set of scallops are using the Stampin' Up Curly Label punch and a couple of more scraps of paper. 

I punched out the red stripe paper - 4 of the labels. Using a piece of white paper (another scrap) I lined up the edges and overlapped the sided. 

I am using this on a card. I cut my white paper the length that I wanted based on my card. 


I stamped an image from Unity Stamp Company KOTM -May 2023 {bloom in color} to finish off my card. This can easily be done on a layout or under a photo mat. I could even add an additional row of black ones behind the red or have less of the red showing. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

 You know that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcaugust2023).

No comments: